Spartans Home

"Tactical" Coms on Non-Tac days

AJsarge

The Tac Com is one thing but if you are HOLDING in an Aircraft be ready for me to bite and chew because there is no Damn reason to be in an Aircraft if you have to have a Holding Pattern.

We loaded the Air Dom Server for this very reason and yet Folks want to play BF2 on the main Server.

Its important to remember that we are all human and subject to cranky days. Like all of you I am sometimes in a bad mood and this is reflected in the manner in which I speak. I hope I am never disrespectful. I try to keep my mouth shut when I am not in the best of moods.

You've been quiet lately.. so... :P

Good day-

The Public Server offers a lot.

Clearly, it is a step up from the entry level co-op because of the excellent map, TS2 requirments and more.

There are usually a good number of operators willing to work together. Each brings proper skills and attitude to the AO and are ready to work & have fun.

Sometimes, it gets out of hand. It does make gameplay more difficult if you are expecting that higher level of communication and teamwork.

Expectations.

I don't expect to have the base get nuked. But it does.

I don't expect TS2 to have too many expletives...(sometimes little ears in the room). But it happens.

So, maybe I move to the Side Mission. Or maybe decide now isn't a good time to play at all.

Either way...its time to adjust.

Hey,

As guests on the SPARTA servers, I think it's pretty important to respect how they want their servers.

Having said that, I like a reasonable level of control on the comms. I know, not as tight as TacDom, no need for that, but when 20 guys start to ramble on about everything and nothing, I start looking for a quiet place.

Just my 2 cents worth! :beatdeadhorse: