Spartans Home

Sahrani sidemission trouble

Ebden~SPARTA~

On the Sahrani dom server, Buzz and I worked on the 'destroy the bank' side-mission in Bagano (central map).

Buzz had crashed out of the server while I was still in. He came back. Issues in 3 parts.

Part 1:

First attempt to artillery wasn't working, something about respawning the M119. The issue sounded similar to whatever happened in the earlier versions of dom for Arma2.

Part 2:

Bypassing that issue, I dropped into Bagano to satchel the bldg. Two satchels placed at the front step. I never got the menu controls to use or disarm the satchels!

Part 3: I switched to SMAW and took the building w/4 AA rockets. Rubble created. Buzz still saw the building in place, no rubble, and the mission didn't end. He saw me clip through the building on his screen when I walked on the rubble.

Evac to nearby veh check point, he picked up satchels, returned and destroyed his view of the building. Rubble for both of us. Still no end of mission.

(For lack of adequate forces for the AO, we stopped and tried a few custom coop missions.)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.. I never played with the side missions, they are direct ports from the earlier 1.03 update. I'll take a look.

Thanks.

Would the crash-reload of a player have anything to do with it?

Another building side-mission that had a no-complete problem was the bank in Electrovadsk in Chernarus. I've heard it works now, maybe similar issue?

Edited by Ebden~SPARTA~