Spartans Home

Mass Effect

Zathrus~SPARTA~

yep mass effect is good.. my budy at work said it is ..well he said the outcome for mass effect 2 is based on what you Did in mass effect 1 you need to becarefull in your choices for your outcome is based on what will happin in the expansions to come Its is kinda like the Starwars knights of the old republic 1,2 BUt way better

yep mass effect is good.. my budy at work said it is ..well he said the outcome for mass effect 2 is based on what you Did in mass effect 1 you need to becarefull in your choices for your outcome is based on what will happin in the expansions to come Its is kinda like the Starwars knights of the old republic 1,2 BUt way better

Mass Effect is indeed a good game, as is pretty much anything the developer, BioWare, has done so far. I have no idea as to how many of the Sparta members are RPG fans, but for $10, I'd highly recommend it.

As far as Mass Effect vs the KOTOR games is concerned, I think it's a matter of how big of a Star Wars nut you are. All three are great games, with very similar styles of play. The KOTOR games are older, they don't support widescreen displays, and KOTOR2 doesn't work on most Vista (and probably Win7) installations, unless you want to trust a user-made patch that is a pain to install. But if you want to be a Jedi (good or bad) and slice people up with a lightsabre or knock them around a bit with The Force, you'll want to look into these games, and they run quite well on older or mid-range systems. Mass Effect is all (relatively) new and shiny and requires an above-average PC to get the best visuals and performance, and it's nice to have a good RPG that doesn't involves elves and dwarves all that abracadabra.