Spartans Home

Nightvision

Tinker

My eyes where getting sore last night on the night mission. Always use NV goggles. So, just wanted to say thnx to Durka for joining. :)

I never bothered to turn them off and atually wait out 30 seconds for my eyes to adjust. Usually switch them off, wtf can`t see, switch them back on. I have to agree with him, it was beautiful playing without them. I did not use them again for the rest of the mission. Also loved the flares, first time seeing them in action.

On a side note, he did a great job as always controlling those of us on comms. Would be great to see a large group using TS on a passworded server sometime.

:thanks: Durka

Tinker we are working on the second locked server deal and it won't be long, want to find via public exceptional players that fit in that style on main Dom server.

p.s. Ahhh I hate night missions to much eye strain, and since no complaints and server was free of boneheads I left it that way as I guess we need a change of pace now and then.

Actually we had a pretty good time with the night server... it was kinda fun and different to work with artillery flares, and just getting the job done in a slightly different environment. Dunno if Id wanna play night missions as a regular diet but changing it up now and then is kewl.

Does get a bit wearing on the peepers tho..;)

Pro tip:

Dont drop the NV goggles from your kit out of habit and replace them with a laser marker. You will be plunged into immediate darkness as soon as you leave the ammo box and have to try and grope around for 20 minutes trying to re-find the ammo crate...

Yes, personal experience can be....challenging..sometimes, in domination.