Spartans Home

Tom Clancy's Endwar

MedicSN6

Prepare to be pissed. I didnt even watch the whole video. As soon as the guy said it was built for the console from the gorund up, I turned it off.

When I got curios to the rest of it I just muted the console part and watched the rest. He also said that this game was much more "polished" which for PC gamers means "they left out all of the cool stuff that would make it a great PC game"

Ubi$oft is a bunch of assholes.

Thats just my opinion.... I could be wrong.

I wacthed the movie on it at IGN, Its a strategy type game, Kind of like world in conflect. I myself like first person shooters. But Ya the p/c game market has fallen seconed best to what I call "little jimmy" and his xbox (console games) market due to they are looking to get a fast return or profet quick. and p/c games has fallen second best. I think that the reasion why is becouse the p/c technology is growing and changeing so fast its takeing more time for the game makers to produce and TRY and bebug a pc game rather then make one for "little jimmy" on his xbox. Especially sence direct x 10 has been released, The game makers are still trying to digest it. You know its a dam shame that this has happened becouse p/c games were release first. Its just plan GREED! You know I actually called ubisoft support and chewed there butts as GRAW2 was released for XBOX first. It dident help any but made me feel better. There is probley alot more xbox gamers out there then p/c gamers I hate to say.

Edited by Athlon64