Spartans Home

New Mapper lookin for a decent pay (I take diamonds!...Farcry2 diamondz)

NeoGzus

Hey, I'm tryin to get into workin with a team on FarCry 2, I hate goin in solo and having nobody to talk to or have by my side to cover me at all times.

I'm 27, live in Grand Rapids, Mi. I'm in front of my pc 24/7 and been doing some work here and there for various videogames (level designing for UT2k3/4/UT3, BF2, and now FARCRY 2)

check out my previous works....

User posted image

My UT3 CTF-TwistedFACE-ULTRA make something unreal contest entry (didn't place sadly)

User posted image

diff angle of TWISTED FACE

User posted image

This one is a Airbattle map for UT3 Vctf SKYCAP

User posted image

Did this for a UT3 mod called CARBALL

User posted image

Dif angle

User posted image

My first BF2 map MILE OF DEATH

User posted image

lvl layout skycam weather balloon FTW!

User posted image

Facry 2 map (my first one, still workin on it atm...right now, literally) LakeView Terrace

User posted image

2nd FC2 map (still in beta stage) Ranchero slaughter house

These are only a handful of my previous works (maybe out of like 20+ maps)

I can crank out maps all day, it's like being a GOD, cept a lil slower....and not mind activated level design(someday that'll happen....give about a decade....and a nintendo Mii or something(Mind controlled controllers :darkvador::o ))

I make a living on my computer (ebay store) and I can dedicate a lot of time to playin farcry2, or COD4/5 maybe others if it means jammin wit da clansman.

I've never been on a clan b4, but have worked with mod developers on some games and like to work with others more than workin solo (fraggin or modding)

If you'd like a new member, holler at me on yahoo or xfire

Yahoo: Gmalmgren

Xfire: NeoGzus

I'm gonna DL Teamspeak and talk to someone about joinin the crew :)

I just played on your guys Farcry 2 server and I loved it, like how some of u guys were using 2-man-tactics (which is a great way to survive longer)

Welcome NeoGzuz and very nice works and work-in-progress. It was a pleasure to talk with you on TS tonight, but it was more fun playing CoD4 with you, Morgan, Direwolf and Kendor1967. I look forward to more North American evening games with these players. Also, I enjoyed FarCry 2 with you Halli and Majestic. Please come again soon for gaming fun.

Keep in mind what I said about our "gaming community" as we refer to it. We see ourselves as more than a "clan". Stick around, get to know the guys and let them get to know you and see how we fit with you after a few weeks or months, then stick a formal app in.

Also, remember to try us in afternoons 2-3 pm eastern U.S. time when we have a bunch of our Euro brethren on and playing. Since you have the luxury of 24 hour gaming, that time works for you as well, so get to know those guys too.

Actually, I had a great time in our CoD4 matches tonight... our little matching on the Sparta server was a lot more fun than on the 105th server anyway...more my pace and style I guess.

Great to meet Kendor and Neo...and its always fun to put a cap in Dire's butt now and then...;-)

I will be around most evenings for the North American crew to shoot...Im an above average bullet magnet.

Thanks for the warm welcome (and hot lead)

There's a totally different energy playing with ppl in voice chat rather than solo, which is why i was lookin for a clan.

I used to have a hardcore buddy in Sweden who played BF2 a lot and other games with me, I miss him, he doesn't have a pc that plays game anymore, only a 360 and ps3 so he's MIA til I get a ps3.

If I could, I'd work for a game development company on a professional title, but I gotta work on my 3d modeling skills(or lack thereof) It's my childhood dream to work for nintendo (but not anymore since they make kids games lol, now I'm thinkin DICE or EPIC)

Speakin of college.....I gotta find out when they have the 3d modeling training course at my local art institute(Kendal College of Art and Design)

Edit: NOPE, they don't have the 3d modeling course this semester, maybe in the fall or winter they say. SHUKZ.

I have a hard time learning complex programs on my own time lol bein FORCED to learn is the only method I think will help me (I've tried learning on my own, didn't last too long)

Edited by NeoGzus