Spartans Home

Joint Ops

Morgan

Lol, that brings back some happy memories, I would be picking people off all day long as a sniper moving from one spot to another, I even took a look at the latest Delta Force 2 demo the other day but it wasn't even as good as JO.

Is this just the vanilla JO or are you using the expansion as well? I have both, it might be worth reinstalling it if enough people fancy giving is a shot (no jumping to into fully loaded Blackhawks and detonating the satchels, a la Custard recently in Arma) Lmao :D

I remember the 150 player servers, What fun It was Im up for it, When do you want to do it? We will be on GRAW2 Tonight, But Its DogFaces birthday today so hes going out for dinner and to see the new StarTrek movie in IMAX tonight so he will probley be on late if at all. Maybe tonight?

Never played JO but read a lot about it in other forums

Off Topic

Many happy returns to Dogface

Id be happy with vanilla JO but I do have the xpac.... played a few maps last night and just had a ball.

I will be around all day saturday, so if JO running is in the cards then perhaps we can put soemthing together then.

Tonight would work too...:)

Edited by Morgan

Just wanted to mention.. the price for JO used to be 19.99 but was dropped this week.

Is it as good as ArmA? No, its different from ArmA... its more arcadey in playstyle, but on the other hand it can be every bit as tactical as ArmA or every bit as run and gun as your skill level can handle.

The learning curve is negligible, anyone here would have the basics down in 5 minutes. Vehicle combat is available, with trucks, jeeps, choppers, tanks, motorcycles, go-karts (in the xpac). and all of the vehicles are dead easy to drive/fly/use.

JO is dead simple to learn, but much more challenging to master.

Plus, there are hundreds of community built maps so the fun really never ends...:)

I had it loaded, But might have deleted it. I will check when I get home and load it up. I have all of nova games. Got the expansion as well. We will do that tonight if you on later Morgan. See If you can dragg the Zatherus on there as well, It will be fun You know they pached it back to the orignal version now.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~