Spartans Home

My Dream

Rocky

They say that if you don;t remember your dream within 15 mins of waking, you never will. Well I just blew that theory out of the water cause I just remembered while browsing here that I dreamt of Eve Online last night. Why the heck I dreamt about it I don't know, but now I have a massive urge to play it LOL.

Edited by Rocky

Dam, I never dreamed about it and I play it quite alot, I dream about other stuff but that's a different story...

The key to key is you can get to a point where you can play for FREE, but it takes abit of skilling to make enough income that you can use the ingame currency/ credits to buy GTC (Game Time Cards), the alternate is to subscribe in the initial period till you could reach that point.

As for the game, On the 10th March a major patch comes in that will expand the game area some 50%, at the moment it's big but after 10th it will be massive. It can become addictive as it is a very deep game with some of the deepest tactical & strategic plays I've ever seen, all done in real time & with around an average of 40,000+ players on one server farm.

There are about 10 of us here playing with several more from other groups too, that will be joining SPARTA TS soon....