Spartans Home

Awesome Commercial - I almost cried with pride... no really.

MedicSN6

I saw this on tv last night and my wife was sitting next to me at the time. When it was over, all I could say was "Hooah." She didn't understand.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

I have a lot of admiration for our special forces, US and otherwise. I am proud of the job they do, day in, day out. These guys are the ones who run countries, not the Presidents and politicians.

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

Another commercial I am always liked was this one for SOCOM NAVY SEALS 3 the game:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Here's another one that will make you laugh: