Spartans Home

Latest Nvidia Drivers

Hey all, does anyone know where I can find the latest nvidia drivers for the Geforce 8800 GTS??? I had to roll back my drivers because of some issues and now everything looks ok, but still a little "off."

(btw, Floyd, here's what it looked like today on Burg. Notice the wall textures too....)

User posted image

took my drivers back to the original. no change. Then updated it to the one Xwind suggested. Same exact thing on that map. I deleted the burg map and reinstalled it, and it seems to work fine, but I know all that will change next week when the autodownload kicks in. I've pretty much narrowed it down to that map....trying to figure out how to fix it.

If you have room on your hard drive, make a copy of the entire cod4 folder (the entire game)

Delete the contents of usermaps and TRM_1.7.5 folder and grnetmod

copy back in the files below for the mods and only the maps we currently use into usermaps

redownload mp_burg

http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/ind...hp?showforum=89

In TRM_1.7.5 you should have

mod.ff

z_trm.iwd

and 4 map iwds

In grnetmod you shoud have

mod.ff

and 2 map iwds

Then launch the exe from the copy

This will stop any cross pollution from your mapping experiments affecting your gaming. If neither this nor the updated drivers work you may have a GFX problem as panic suggested on GRnet.com

Good luck

Iv tried to find an answer to this with no avail so far.

Was just thinking that if it was a gfx problem it would happen on all maps etc? not just on that 1 when its gets auto dl'ed.

Hopefully you can get it sorted tho D.

Iv tried to find an answer to this with no avail so far.

Was just thinking that if it was a gfx problem it would happen on all maps etc? not just on that 1 when its gets auto dl'ed.

Hopefully you can get it sorted tho D.

It always starts with that map, then sometimes carries over into other maps, but it always starts with burg. I'm going to try what Zeno suggests and see what I get.