Spartans Home

Pod killed by the Hairy Pusay

Zeno~SPARTA~

LOSC - New Caldari Space Advisory....

Hairy Pusay Corp is currently in New Caldari Space.

Watch your overview, set them to your buddy list and drag thier standings to -8 or so then they will show up to you as threats, also open and watch the local channel window for them when ever you jump into a system or prior to leaving the station. As well when they are off line they will have a red square on thier name on your buddy list. CYlawyer has both names weve been able to track so far. WarDec was 5 days ago, just after the one with Towers inc. We do not know why pther than I suspect that we are obviously easy targets from our low game time. It should be over by Monday sometime unless they want to keep paying for it to go on which they might. Interestng they havent been around anywhere all week. Also, unfortuatly, this is part of the game play. Its gonna happen. Noob corp affiliation + noob players = target

Edited by DrNo~SPARTA~

I'm back at the base, the intruder has gone for now.

2008.02.09 17:19:00

Victim: Z4DR0

Alliance: NONE

Corp: Legion of SPARTA Corporation

Destroyed: Tormentor

System: New Caldari

Security: 1.0

Damage Taken: 704

Involved parties:

Name: brettly666 (laid the final blow)

Security: 0.1

Corp: Hairy Pusay

Ship: Ishtar

Weapon: Dual 150mm Railgun I

Damage Done: 704

Destroyed items:Miner I

Standard S

Gatling Pulse Laser I

Dropped items:Civilian Mining Drone (Drone Bay)

The CORP is NOT DISBANDED and we are coming back and we are about to lay the smack down on these guys who are not seeming to be very tough from what I can tell from researching their history online.

That's not definitive, but seemingly not that strong.

Anyhow, they've been missing all week until this morning and we might not even see them for the remaining time of the war.

Killed again, same place, but I got the pod away.

2008.02.09 23:37:00

Victim: Z4DR0

Corp: Legion of SPARTA Corporation

Destroyed: Impairor

System: New Caldari

Security: 1.0

Damage Taken: 457

Involved parties:

Name: brettly666 (laid the final blow)

Security: 0.1

Corp: Hairy Pusay

Ship: Ishtar

Weapon: Dual 150mm Railgun I

Damage Done: 457

Dropped items:

Basic Miner

Civilian Gatling Pulse Laser

Tritanium (Cargo)

Don't be sorry, I only lost 2 newbie ships. This does not upset me and it wont add a lot of credibility to to Hairy Pusay. The pod killing is a bit unneccesary but equally this is inconsequential to me.

I will train this character and build up a secondary character until this war is over.

Gave into what Kram.

I play COD4 on our server every night, This Friday night, Saturday night were the GR.net nights I was one of the first to start and one of the last to leave, I put in 4 or 5 hours a day learning how to run a COD4 mod server, I am heavily invested financially and in time, so tell me what it is you think I have given in to.