Spartans Home

Warehouse

custard~SPARTA~

I have purchased a clan Warehouse and as all SPARTA members are made officers they can add/remove resources. Will need to check this actually works.

If everyone when they are able makes a donation of 10,000 Gold (or more if you wish :thumbsup: ) we can use this as a slush fund to help new players get a step up, creating the clan and warehouse has cost me 600,000 Gold.

There is a new sheet on our Google Doc for deposits/withdrawals I think it would be fair if when withdrawing resources a payment for the RAW production cost would be made we can discuss this at any time, there is a table with the RAW production cost in the sheet.

Please make a note if you are making a deposit for a specific player to be pick up at another time or a deposit for yourself so it doesn't get filched.

@Steel we need a gmail account to give you access to the Google Doc mate and to see you ingame to add you to the clan. PS donation doesn't apply to you as you're new.

I will donate 50% of my copper production to the warehouse to help get started as well.