Spartans Home

Black Box Files

e_money~SPARTA~

Last night was the wildest night we have had in EVE to date. Some idiot named Ganyla made it to level 2 missions and decided to add a few buds and see what it was like. WELL, this team did 2 missions and it took over 4 HOURS. On the second mission others heard of the news and joined in. So if you go the corporate hangar there might be a few ships short, well because, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, thats right, everyone but this guy Ganyla lost a ship. The black box recovery crew is in the process of collecting the data. This will take some time due to the quantity of lost ships. As soon as the crew returns we will post the Black Box data here.

Crew Members

Mission 1

Ganyla ;)

Adder360 :lol:

Majestix :huh:

Mission 2

Ganyla

adder 360

Majestix

Mutilater

CyLawyer

Comproller

The only smart of the night seemed to be some guy named Dr. No, ehh. :P

Oi ! Gaylord ..... Everyone you say lost a ship hmm, ... Not I say's the Mut !!

After i got there i never saw any of you lose another ship .... Matter of fact did any of you actually get hit while i was tanking the agro off you.

Thanks for giving me a mention for helping you complete your mission :P

Then again ... Wouldn't be right to thank the Enemy from a different Corporation who came to help you out on your mission, would it ....

Ha ha .... was piss funny hearing you all in TS egg piloting it back to base ... LMFAO