Spartans Home

World of Tanks Perks & Modules. , which one for you?

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/109129-fatkiddowns-guide-to-skills-perks/

For me brothers in arms first then skills depending on the tank. Repairs mostly, jack of all trades usually keeps the tank from becoming worthless. Always pack a toolbox, camonet, rammer for brawlers. Usually ends in tears. :MSNCRY:

Toolbox not useful? that 1 second is the difference between getting back to a hiding spot or getting hit by arty for 2k hp.

BIA is pretty much the same as having vents,it gives a boost to all crewmembers skills and a boost to the perks you have....iirc.

Wouldnt bother with a camonet,when youre crossing a open field ...sure you get spotted a bit later.....but your stupid butt will get fragged in 3 seconds either way.

It all depends though,whatever makes your boat float right?! fe during CW i dont have a rammer on my Maus,it all depend on the tank youre using.....if youre in a brawler switch that camonet for a spalliner and ram your opponent and watch him cry........a fully upgraded E50 going full speed with a spal liner ramming fe a 59 can rip off 2 300hp if not more...while the sl protects you from damage to yourself.

I never bother with toolbox btw :X i usually stick with vertstabs,rammer,vents on all my tanks...i try not to be in a pos where stuff like toolboxes are useful.

If you rely on that toolbox to repair your tracks faster then you really are on the wrong place and you will die anyway......im a conservative player though so do as you please :) ....unless im in my 59 or 54 than its all out death-roaming ....i hate my meds...funny enough my winrate on them are in the high 60s...go figure.

BIA or vents alone gives 7% increase in tank performance, both gives 9%. Consumables can bump it up even more.

I swap the camonet and tool box around because it is free to do so before committing to other modules. Still ranking up and only have one or two tanks I plan on keeping.