Spartans Home

Tribes Ascend FTP

DaiSan

Here

I took part in the beta for a short time but it didn't feel like the previous games though this may be me more than the game itself as it's been 7 years since I last played Tribes.

It's free so no loss if you don't like it. :thumbsup_anim:

Nice catch Dai.

I played intensively Tribes when came out long time ago. For some reason i do not have that urge about Tribes anymore.

10+ years ago it was an amazing game, probably a pioneer of the fast pace war combat. probably it wa really the only real game to offer that.

Now is different. There are tons of fast pace combat shooters and possibly better than this new Tribes. True is a FTP so you really can t complain about it, nonetheless, i still believe "today" if I want fast pace action and i want a last generation game, my winner is still BF3.

However, I guess my last match on BF3 has been longer than 1 month ago, which is meter for me to understand I don t care about these fast shooters anymore.

I think I will stick with BF3 tho, at least i know the game and I don t have to learn something new :)

Well I can honestly say I'm a bit shocked, I downloaded the release version and had a quick play and actually enjoyed the hell out of it.

Went heavy in the first game and came top of my teams leaderboard, (we lost the match unfortunately). And went light (Capper) on the second match and came 3rd (we won this one).