Spartans Home

EOD Breacher Bar

MedicSN6

I just ordered this little piece of kit and the Kydex Sheath to go with it. Unfortunately the sheath cost a little more than the Breacher Bar it self, but it is easier than making a sheath for it. I mainly bought this an a companion to my survival knife. Weight versus utility ratio is small and if it means I have a separate tool that I can use to pry and bang with instead of my good knife, my knife will live longer.

A couple of things about this EOD Breacher Bar: 1. It does not have a handle. I plan to make one out of paracord which is easy enough. 2. It does not have a sharp edge, but you could put one on it if you wanted to. I am not sure if I will or not. I will wait to see it before I decide.

eodrtool14large.jpg

Check it out and watch some videos here: http://www.countycomm.com/eodrtool.html

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

Love the disclaimer....

"Here's What Our Over-Protective Legal Department Has To Say:

Although the EOD Breacher Tool was developed and designed to enter the real world of urban combat, and with a little work with a file, belt sander, grinder, stone or a rock to it could be sharpened and converted to a Deadly stabbing or slashing instrument we can't recommend it. Likewise, the flat on the handle end should not be used as a skull or rib crusher or for performing other blunt trauma. Sorry these are not returnable. Be safe, and don't play with matches or run with scissors. "