Spartans Home

Nvidia 9 series

Athlon64~SPARTA~

Hot off the tech presses!

Nvidia to launch GeForce 9 series in February

[Friday 30 November 2007]

Nvidia is ready for its next-generation GPU launch. According to sources at graphics card makers, the company plans to launch its GeForce 9 series GPU after the Lunar New Year in February.

The first chip to rollout of in GeForce 9 family will be the D9E, a high-end product that adopts 65nm manufacturing. The new product will also support DirectX 10.1 and Shader Model 4.1, revealed the sources.

In addition to the D9E, Nvidia will roll out a mid-range GeForce 9 family product named D9P in June 2008. The new GPU will adopt 55nm processing, the sources pointed out

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Another upgrade that I will not be getting. I am wondering what will be the standard when I get home in summer of 2009. I am willing to bet that it will take me several thousands to catch up to you bastards. I already told me family that I plan on having a new computer (at least the parts) sitting at their house, and a new car in the driveway when I get home. Nothing like making a lot of money and not having any bills to pay for 1.5 yrs. Speaking of which, I am going to start a new post about new cars.

I was just letting you guys know about new releases commeing out. I my self might get one, have to see how the money thing goes my self. No reasion for some to be huffy at me. Its just tech news thats all. Allthow If I do get one it will be a good opertunity for some one to get my 8800 cheap!

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~