Spartans Home

Anyone Play Starcraft 2? add me

SirSmokalot

I go by NutzMcKrackn in game, so add me if you got the game or thinking of getting it.

BTW...lovin' it so far!!!

If you like RTS, this game has alot of good potential and has some cool and improved stuff besides graphics from first one.

There's more to it but if you want to see for yourself go here:

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/game/

EDIT:

I just figured this out, you need to post your "Character" name and "code".

You can easily find this code when you go to add friend from the Home or Main Menu and add friend at bottom right, once you click on that a dialogue box comes up and then you will be presented with a way to email someone to be "your friend". At the top right of this box a code will be given.

You can't add someone unless you see them in game without that code.

This is mine:

NutzmcKrackn 697

Edited by SirSmokalot

No, but I have been playing way to much Titan Quest this past week. I need to break away and play some ACE and some DCSA10

Think you posted this in wrong thread Grizz...lol

@Gunny, are you talking about your battle.net account?

@Everyone, FYI, just in case you hope to get friend passes with your digital download, this is also what you get screwed on. So if you want more then the game, get the retail version. You pay the same price and get nothing but the digital download, no manual (manual is online) and no friend passes which last up to 7 hrs of game play. So if you want to get your friends in the game, forget about it with the digital download.