Spartans Home

Game Server

MUTILATER

As your about to set up a new game server on i assume is a quad core machine capable of high specs and lots of bandwidth maybe some encouragement might be in order for game selections.

Firstly as I am aware your all GRAW fans and that will get a core and Crysis will eventually gain a core also .... So what to do with the others hmmm

Well here are a few games that have good player base and many players that might interest you all.

IL2 ... we all know this one right ! .... Does the server have the ability to have a video card ? .... If so unlike the old BDA server COOP IL2 could be of benefit as many enjoy this game mode and currently only one IL2 coop server is up on HL ... This is hosted in the EEC ... A USA based Coop could do very well indeed since no others to compete with in fact. If you ever have used HL you will notice if a Coop is hosted the slots fill fast from the community.

I said this before and i think this is worth mentioning again .... Sparta is a new start so how about a NEW GAME :) ... Something like Americas Army ? .. As it's FREE for all n sundry and could possibly make a good fill in untill something better comes along in the likes of maybe Quake Wars or Call Of Duty 4 ... Maybe even Medal Of Honour's latest offering.

I think one core should be able to have a rotational basis of games availlble as per user interest on any given day would also provide some variety also ... Mmmm Variety .. Like food isn't it ?, Anyway this type of game section could include Fun screw off stuff like ... GTR 2 , Toca 3 , Moto GP3 , FEAR MP/Coop , RB6 Vegas, Farcry Original GR and Silent Hunter or in fact any fun stuff those were just some samples for interest on a whim to just have some fun and variety as we all get a little sick of the same repetitive stuff day in and day out right ... Imagine fish n chips every night for dinner for a month ewww

Anyway just thought i would mention this fact as i would like to see some fun screw off stuff just on a part time basis as well. This could in fact be a nice drawcard for catching up with old friends from different teams as well ... Old times revisited

Ok L8R :rolleyes: