Spartans Home

I need some video footage

SirSmokalot

I'l be working this next week on a few texture issues and any other issues with the Cluster Bombs this coming week, but will aim on releasing them to the Public ArmA 2 Community by next Friday. In the meantime I need some video footage from the Ground perspective and Air perspective.

So if you have the ability to capture video (Fraps, etc) let me know as I'd like to put together a proper video illustrating the bombs!

Thanks

**Update**

I'm actually planning on pushing these back and wait to make them compatible with Operation Arrowhead. There's been talk in the community that ALOT of addons will be easily ported over to O.A. due to the engine being the same....some texture references may be changed and if certain addons use those textures the location link becomes broken. But this is easily fixed by the person who has the MLOD (unlocked model basically...not "binary-ed" if you will).

For now what's released is released till OA comes out, but-

Will it be possible to use the original ARMA 2 content combined with new OA content?

Yes.

Users that already have ARMA 2 installed will be offered an option to install OA into it and run it as a combined, never seen before size and experience.