Spartans Home

An old game, but amazing - The Witcher, enhanced edition

Batwing~SPARTA~

Hi,

I just have to give a special commendation to this game because is indeed my Fav on his kind.

It s a couple of years old now, however outstanding graphic and "the best story" ever found ona RPG.

If you like Fantasy RPGs, you need to give The Witcher a shot, you will be surprised. The story is a mature story, with adult content, stuff that you would not expect on an RPG, beautiful and intriguing.

It does not has ANY MP option, only single, and is amazing long !, Plus, besides the main story, Enhanced Edition comes with an second adventure, .. I have no idea about that yet because I am still playing the first one :)

I give it the total crown of King of the kind. Mostly for the story plot, beutiful and intriguing and then for the graphic art, way beyond the expectations, considering the title is 2 yrs old.

For some reason this game didn t make it to the major crowd, probably a poor marketing or just an unfortunate release date, I guess it came out right on the side of some huge super pumped title, and this one hit the shades.. too bad.

However, be adviced, if you start the game, the story is LONG, VERY LONG.... VERY VERY LONG.....