Spartans Home

Coop mission - Inglorious Bastages

Morgan

Had the day off so I decided to get the ball rolling with a very very simple and straight forward coop mission for ARMA2...

Suggested players 6 -12...

Click here to download Inglorious Bastages.

The file is in .zip format with the usual game .pbo mission file inside. Unzip to your missions folder and enjoy.

This little mission is dedicated to all members of Sparta..I hope you enjoy.

My game wont connect to the Sparta servers, apparently it generates an error of some sort that I cant see. Something to do with addons being wrong, but I have none...:)

Thats okay though, I had a ton of fun making my little mission. I hope someone plays it once or twice....

Its super simple but I hope it is entertaining anyway. I think it shows my somewhat odd sense of humor.

Nice to see interest in tactical coop building again...

R u staying this time?

Well there's the million dollar question... Short answer is "yes". At least as a forum goer and occasional EVE player.

I doubt you will see tags behind my name again. I broke trust with Sparta by leaving with no reason provided and there are Spartans who really didn't appreciate that much. Completely understandable and expected. That's how I would feel too, if the shoe was on the other foot.

I've been lurking for awhile now... and probably would still be if Delta hadn't snagged me the other morning. Once "caught" though I decided it was time to stand up and face the music.

The long answer is simply that I will stay as long as I am allowed to.

you've been gone awhile ACE is now arma2 also but we wont run it cause its way too buggy for now at least.

Haloelite mis-spoke - we are in the midst of setting up the ACE server. We're just knocking out the TS3 activities first. After that we will have an ACE server to mess with, but that doesn't stop anyone from hosting some coop privately too.