Spartans Home

OPFOR BIGDOM VER L

KalXen~SPARTA~

L is a bugfix and new content:

Content Changes:

• OPFOR now can call Artillery every 30 minutes. Works exactly like the Artillery officers, 500m range.

Bugs Fixed:

• FIXED: Secondary targets will now spawn correctly.
  • FIXED: Fixed some pieces of the respawn script to ensure markers are removed by the server when players are no longer active. This was a fairly large overhaul and should hopefully also fix some "Revive player" issues when moving from OPFOR to WEST or vice versa while in game.

Just an FYI - I am a bit irritated as I write this, but if I find guys sitting in an Apache or Cobra 2500m out of the AO idlding in the air and just blowing up AO targets I'll be removing the flight priviledges of the people who are piloting. If it keeps happening, I'll removing the air assets from the map completely.

You are using the asset to an unfair advantange with no ability for response by OPFOR and just nuking every tank without anyone on the ground enjoying themselves. It is exactly what we didn't want to deal with in the first place guys.

Maestro asked a question on another thread in regards to the M1030 motorbikes in the map and how they respawn. These bikes appear in two ways: from the MHQ and ones sitting on base. The ones on base are Boomerang and made to respawn quickly if not used or destroyed within 1 minute after being taken from base. The ones from the MHQ so not respawn but code prohibits you from spawning many one you already have one in the field.

Which of these were you concerned with? Motorbikes are easily trashed, available at the base or Vehicle Service stations, and abundant.