Spartans Home

Mission editoring???

HAMMERJ

I know there is a PDF file out there for ARMA ONE that is an editing guide. But is there anything out there for ARMA2 . either strategy guide in bookform or and all inclusive editing game book. I thought I saw one but I just searched 2 months of browser history and can't find it.

Let me know I messed around a bit with it and had a blast just not wishing to trial and error until I get it right.

Also is there a layout for TS using the G15? got the basics but would rather have guidance from the pros. I hate having to ask to switch me .

I know there is a PDF file out there for ARMA ONE that is an editing guide. But is there anything out there for ARMA2 . either strategy guide in bookform or and all inclusive editing game book. I thought I saw one but I just searched 2 months of browser history and can't find it.

Let me know I messed around a bit with it and had a blast just not wishing to trial and error until I get it right.

Also is there a layout for TS using the G15? got the basics but would rather have guidance from the pros. I hate having to ask to switch me .

Most of the editing material out there, even stuff from the way-back OFP days, is still relevant. The scripting language and editing tools haven't apparently changed much over the years.

And the there's an app for the G15 (do you have the blue/black, orange/black, or color-LCD version?) called NGists Teamspeak Display that I use with my Mk2's (Orange/Black) LCD. It's not as good as having a separate monitor or a quick alt-tab, but when you just need an overlay that isn't on your screen, it works wonders.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2435

Above is a link to the PDF you r looking for its called Mr Murray's arma guide I've used this to learn the basics. He gets into scripting also in this guide which I know nothing about but as i read more and more I started to get it. Go to you tube and search there you'll find some pretty good stuff on there. Triggers, for me seem to be the most confusing read read read good luck!

PS I took the PDF down to the local print shop (Staples) and had them print out the file and put it into a binder for me I recommend this. When you are making missions and educating yourself it just makes things easier cost 35 bucks.....

I just DL'd the deluxe edition of Mr Murray's guide. Unfortunately, due to the copyright on it, the local Office Depot may or may not print it. I'll check in-store anyways though, as I've got something else I want printed (poster-sized) that's clear of any watermarks or the like.

And SkeleTele, was it printed in color or B&W?

I just DL'd the deluxe edition of Mr Murray's guide. Unfortunately, due to the copyright on it, the local Office Depot may or may not print it. I'll check in-store anyways though, as I've got something else I want printed (poster-sized) that's clear of any watermarks or the like.

And SkeleTele, was it printed in color or B&W?

I got it in Black and White

Yep, me too. Sadly, it took them 3 tries to get it right (not fitting the paper properly, missing >1/2 the pages, then finally correct).

At $0.50 per PAGE...It would have been about $165 to print in color. But, it's a bit cheaper at $0.10 per B&W page. It's one of those things that's about 500x cheaper to do at home if you've got the printer to do it (I got it done front and back, and I didn't want to do it myself anyways). I still payed about $80 including 2 binders and enough of those plastic page protectors for each page.

And the poster was the original version of my avatar. $40 for a 2'x3' poster.