Spartans Home

Moving back closer to Caldari space

Maj3stic~SPARTA~

After being out at the new place for a week. I have come to the conclusion that it would be better for me to move back closer to or in Caldari space. The new place is just to far into Amarr space (Sorry). I like to trade, salvage, mine and run missions but the biggest downer is that the closes agent is a level 2 -19. *sigh* ( it is costing me money to do missions), their is no major trading hub within 20 jumps and the ice that is mined is selling for 60k less then what I could do in Caldari.

The idea about the POS was and is a cool idea, however the only person who can do this is unreliable. This is to say that to do this that person needs to be around more then "occasionally" ( nothing personal Medic, just an observation ).

Feather more, I feel that Dr. No is also suffering undo hardship being that his player is hated by the Amarr. His possible agents are level 1 - 15 not to mention that he is 27 jumps from home turf. I know that he is being a good sport about it, but it still should be said.

I am not asking that the corp be moved on my behalf nor am I leaving the corp, I am explaining my decisions to move back to Caldari space or some place close to this area so that I can enjoy the game more. I moved 23 jumps from Vantiluin (sp), this area has ice, agents and the Cosmo missions (Cosmo = good for all races helps get you to good agents with most all races**) it is 13 jumps from Jita and is ; I think 4 or 5 jumps away from Amarr and 10 or so from Minmatar**. By me moving back and running highend missions will actually benefits the corp because it brings in more ISK for us.

However, an argument can be made and it should be taken under consideration that the corp be moved to this general area. The cost for the office space will be higher but will be offset by the increased income from high end missions being done by all members instead of 1. All members can benefit from the Cosmo missions (Medic and I have completed most of them and can help guide the others to increased prosperity and Agent status) This area is about as close to low sec as we are now. It is also close to the major trad hub in EVE, ya its a pain in the ass sometimes but if your looking for good prices and availability Jita is the place for everyone.

I would like to also add that I think Viiiper, Cobal, Adder and Mut still hunt this area and it might be fun to renew friendships with them.

Sincerely,

Doug

** I could be off on my figures some

Hey, I am cool with anywhere.

Negatives: I just moved all my stuff to Soumi.

Positives: I just moved all my stuff to Soumi, so now it is all in one place making for an easier move.

Note: I was moving to where Jim had been when I decided to go with Amarr space, near Gunny, so moving is not a big deal to me. I log in, pack up stuff, set autopilot, alt tab out and do other things all the while listening for trouble.

Hey, I am cool with anywhere.

Negatives: I just moved all my stuff to Soumi.

Positives: I just moved all my stuff to Soumi, so now it is all in one place making for an easier move.

Note: I was moving to where Jim had been when I decided to go with Amarr space, near Gunny, so moving is not a big deal to me. I log in, pack up stuff, set autopilot, alt tab out and do other things all the while listening for trouble.

Wherever yous guys settle down is where I'll meet you. Just keep in mind that if you want to drop a POS, the corp needs to have the standings to do so. A few of us have high Amarr standings and not as high Caldari standings.

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~