Spartans Home

Mailman

Mailman

Name: Ryan

Games i play : Arma 2, CS Source, CoD:MF, and waiting on Diablo 3, and CoD MF2 and Borderlands and im sure if left out a few

Desrcription : Laid back, my play style is that i like to goof around but i also want to be in that #1 spot. I used to be a pretty hardcore gamer, i used to play Gears of War religously and was ranked like 60 somethin back in the day. But now i got a job and other time consuming things going on but i still try to game at least 4-5 nights a week. And uh I live in Texas, i work for civil engineering company and well...thats about it heh.

Mailman - i always deliver

btw i dont know if you guys are looking for a fighter pilot or not, but theres a spot open id love to learn how to do it

Welcome to the SPARTAN fourms Mailman glad you stopped in.

We play many games and are looking out for CoDmw2 and Big hopes on OPFDr as for Being in the #1 spot we are not about that we are about enjoying a well played game but that's how it is with an older group like we are.

See ya in game Buddy.

Welcome to the forums Mailman!

Yeah, we are more concerned with mission objectives than personal scores or places on leaderboards.

Ya know that feeling you get when the scores come up and you see yourself on top? Thats the exact same feeling we get when that little tone goes off in Domination that signals that the town has been successfully taken and the objective is complete...:)

See ya in game!