Spartans Home

Respected admins

BPR_MiK

Respected admins is a long standing anticheat community thast work alongside pbbans and varius leagues and ladders to add an extra bite to the anticheat community that punkbuster and the like cannot offer..

http://www.respectedadmins.com

I have been registered on thier site for 2 years or so now but only recently become a member... But now i see that they are not quite as active as they were as a few members have moved on.... So they seem to need more members and i thought possibly you guys might be interested...

If you use pbbans to help keep your server free from cheats then you may have seen the flag you can add for SBL level 1 and SBL level 2....this is a ban list that comes from RA and is largely RA`s efforts by tracking habitual cheaters and adding them to the ban list as they get new guids and before they actually get a chance to start cheating (or getting caught) first..

Basically they work by different rul;es than pbbans who can`t anyone untill they actually get caught cheating...

Have a look at the site and see what you guys think but i think they are a great idea that needs more members at the moment...

We havent seen him for a while but Milar used to be one of our members.

Maybe it can be used with the up coming new releases like Arma2 and OFP2 I have yet to see any real hackers in CoD4 & 5 but have seen the Gl, Sniper and speed hack in Graw2.