Spartans Home

A hello from warrior nation

WNxCrimsonMerc

Hello Sparta, im taking the role as a liason for my clan in GRAW 2. Were looking for friendly clans to practice, scrim and match with.

Weve played before on each others servers, and it would be a pleasure if we could train with you as us WN folk are always trying to get better.

Here is my contact info

Xfire:WNxCrimsonMerc

Aim:CrimsonMerc

Our website is here

www.warriornation.net

and our sections specific forum is here

http://warriornation.net/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1233

I hope to hear from you clan and I think we will have a good time training and matching each other.

Thank you

Sean

~Crimson

Nice of you to stop by and introduce yourself. We are just setting up house but I am sure we could talk one evening on Teamspeak about practice or scrims. Just pop on Teamspeak and speak to one of the admins and I am sure we can work something out. We have not worked together as to say as practicing as a team but have a few members that play a bit with one another. When you get on teamspeak just look for the guys with (R SA) after there name.

see you in game.

Sounds fine mate, we arent looking for anything overly competetive at the moment either as we are also new. We have about 15 members right now but we love some good games. perhaps tommorow night on monday the 24th we can game together either at our server or yours, just for fun.

Get back to me, also if you have xfire please add me @ wnxcrimsonmerc. I use that primarily for communication but am flexible if you have something you want to use instead.

Sean

~Crimson

Hi Merc.

You are very gracious to introduce yourself like that. Thank you. I for one would like to scrim with a good opponent and you sound like an honorable chap, so for whatever my opinions worth (and remember my opinion is free and worth every pence) let's get together.

Best regards,

Pro~SPARTA~