Spartans Home

Will you be?

Krambo

Hello,

just wondered if any1 was planning on buying Assassins Creed for the PC when it comes out?

has any1 played it on Xbox? was it any good?

Looks like fun from reviews etc.

Does it have a multiplayer? I cant see becuase every site I go to about the game is blocked here at work :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

I have been playing it for a little while and it's one of those games that you can pick up when its quiet on the servers, play for a while and then shut it down when you've had enough.

It looks very good but is a bit of a system hog, the movement and interaction with the environment is excellent if you can pick up a copy cheaper than the RRP then I would recommend it ..

thanks Zebb, thats the kind of game I like, where I can jump in have a few rounds and jump out.

Hopefully my system can handle it, what system u got running Zebb? we've got a topic about our rigs somehwere: -

http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/ind...pic=752&hl=

its on for £25 at play.com, out of stock though! might make a purchase soon.

Thanks for the link Krambo but unfortunately I cannot see that forum but my rig although getting on a bit now (I'm in the process of getting enough "brownie points" to get a new one) still plays most games reasonably well, they are:

Manufacturer:

Alienware

Processor:

AMD Athlon 64 FX-57 Processor, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.8GHz

Memory:

2048MB RAM

Hard Drive:

176 GB + 500 GB

Video Card:

NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX x2 in SLI

Monitor:

SyncMaster 205BW, SyncMaster Magic CX203BW(Digital)

Sound Card:

Creative SB X-Fi Music Audio [A000]

Speakers/Headphones:

Sennheiser Sk Gaming headphones

Mouse:

Logitech G5/MX 518

Operating System:

Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (

Oh right nice rig mate.

Good luck convincing the mrs for the new rig!

I like the alienware's but there is nothing more fulfilling than building your own rig and seeing it boot the first time and work :) hehe

Too true mate I have built a couple of rigs in the past but after a few years of trying to keep one particular comp running I decided to push the boat out and get the biggest rig I could afford at the time, my next one will be a lot cheaper compared to what I paid out for this one that's for sure.. :rolleyes:

yes mate most likely, any questions you might have about a new build be sure to post in our forums cuz u can guarantee you will get an answer and some fantastic advice. I think mine set me back about £900, this was a little b4 the core2duo prices dropped etc.. and my RAM halved in price. Then the 8800's went down. So if id of waited I could of saved about 200 sheets. Ney mind.

Cant stress enough that if you have any questions just ask! I got the rig that is perfect for me after consulting ppl on here.

my m8 and his bro play it on the xbox(hop ya dont mind me stearing the convo bck lol) tending to do a lot of running about, geting lost and then spending 20 odd mins listening to the wos of the dude u just stabed. very boring from an observation point of view but they are sayin its the best game they played this yr. so....