Spartans Home

Ice Mining The Simple Way

MUTILATER

Ok this is pretty simple for everybody concerned .... However i have one advantage I'm BLUE to GoonFleet :P

However for those of you who are not ...here's the tricks to save your bacon.

Create bookmarks on the Ice Belts 15kls in from the farthest rock and even anchor a GSC. (If you can)

Make the Warp points (Bookmarks) above the belt so you have a clear path to escape, So 5kls above and 15 kls in and anchor your GSC.

When you start mining always align your ship to a SAFE SPOT you created to sit out the irritations and not be camped in a station. If you use these points and a red comes into the belt you will have time to escape if your watching and not playing with yourself.

GoonFleet is attacking anyone who Hulk mines in Ice Belts, This because they use Minmatar Towers and there enemies use the rest .... Kill the Ice harvesting for the likes of BOB and you create a problem for them in reality. If your smart and not in a BLUE alliance like myself you need to set Goonies to red, To do so open buddy list and select corp ticker, Type in LWTAX and then set standings as shithouse.

This will only help you if you keep your eye on Local and bail when you see a red arrive in system. Bail to your safe spot and sit it out, Or mine Ice in Minmatar space and GoonFleet will not attack your ships.

2 x players to add to your ppl to run from list are,

Rex Hargrove

Hareeln

DO NOT PAY THEM 60m to add you to the WHITELIST !! I spoke to Rex other day and only a few of Goonies abide by the whitelist ... So in effect it's fukin useless.

If you are unsure what to do to protect yourself .... Talk to me in TS.

To gank an Exhumer they need BS firepower before Concorde wastes them, Don't be concerned by some tosser who shows up in a Kessie to grief you. Don't JetCan as you invite trouble.

I'll say it again ... WATCH LOCAL ! ... Why your wondering .... Coz someone like me will cloak up n come right up to you and then my partner will warp to me and kill you on the spot before you can escape, If your watching local chat you will know if a Goon or some other negative POS is in the system.

Minmatar space is not safe either ... Just Goonies don't amke there presence felt there :)

Ok GL you lot :)