Spartans Home

BF2

e_money~SPARTA~

i have a buddy here at work that i have been trying to get TS to do some gaming with us. he only has BF2 but i think a few of you have this game, i do not. i want to introduce him to someone who plays this so maybe we can get him into some of our games. he has teamspeak set up and i can work it out that he hops on one night and get him going. let me know who is up for this.

also i gave him GRAW and will be hooking him up with R6Vegas when the second one comes out.

I have BF2 and started playing it again for some time (after 1 year off). I still enjoy it now and then and would hook up with some of you guys for this.

Also invite him in the amazing world of IL2 :-). Kamina is doing great (taking off just fine after 3/4 tries and landed yesterday already!).

This week he'll be able to land on a carrier, just wait and see.

Zathrus ! What about you, my friend? Go up that attic and get your X45 down together with IL2. I miss you in the skies !

Durka ! You too ! You have such good missions and all of us loved the coop missions, remember?

Anyway, e_money, notify me when Vegas 2 is out sothat I can go buy that game too. I just hope it still runs on my system (meanwhile 4 years old :P).