Spartans Home

Its cold....

DrNo~SPARTA~

Dam! when it gets below 70 degrees we start shivering here in florida LOL!

Hey DR NO you got a good rescipe for canadian cheese soup? I picked up a rescipe from epcot center

At diseny world dureing the food and wine festible they have every year there, we uselly get somthing from every country they have there ,and the cheese soup from candia is fantastic! I get it every year. Going to try and cook it, but can't find white diamond chedder cheese they use in the rescipe. I gess I will substatute regular chedder.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Man that Medic, He will find it! Thanks Man. Man you got to try this soup! Its the best dam soup I have ever had besides wisconson cheese soup. Its got small bitts of thick bacon and scallion ongions to. MAN its good! It takes 4oz of moosehead lager in it to. GOOD! I will put up the offical disney world resicpe on it if you want it.

Well made the soup and It turned out great! A little bitter tho. Its ok if you dident know of A rescipe for this I thought you might know, I was just asking. Keep warm NO. Globol warming where is it? I even had ice this morning in florida.