Spartans Home

Premium account will receive a buff,Interview with Wot Producer

NoScream~SPARTA~

Retrieved from Google cache ! as WG have hidden the thread revelling it.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:forum.worldoftanks.eu%2Findex.php%3F%2Ftopic%2F236183-premium-account-will-receive-a-buffinterview-with-wot-producer%2F&ei=8qVxUaG3I4WiO57cgfAH&usg=AFQjCNExjmCxeWLqGNXZvF992FlKSE9pAw&sig2=zt2abXYWRz50fBuI9f3GSg&bvm=bv.45512109,bs.1,d.d2k

BLOG from WG

http://ftr-wot.blogspot.cz/2013/04/1642013.html

Premium account will receive a buff,Interview with Wot Producer

You all know that Wot entered stage where Gold ammo is now available to everyone and in the last patch so are premium consumables.
Recently after some player whined about premium account not giving so much advantage anymore......Strangely on russian forums Serb said that Premium account will receive a buff,Storm also confirmed this. Well this is pretty much a information from FTR blog

And now i will write about information which i received from a magazine in which was interview with World of Tanks Lead Producer Mike Zhivets.

mikez.jpg

So,most questions were about Premium ammo and new content in future but,one part of interview was specifically about premium accounts.Here i will translate that part because i think that it is very interesting.

Q:Are there plans to improve player ranking system and matchmaking which would be based on personal skill of the player.

A:Currently,we consider few ideas in relation with matchmaker.Many players suggested separated queues for ,,Quick battle`` and ,,Balanced Battle`` (a type of battle that is considered where difference in tiers would be minimal,but players would wait more).

Q:What new benefits will you introduce for players with premium accounts?

A:One of ideas related to Premium Account is to enable,the players to set battles with parameters like:
1.Tier Limit
2.Restrictions in vehicle numbers (basically you can make hardcap on heavy tanks,artillery,Tds...)
3.Map choice (system similar to practice maps)
We are not sure if all of these will be implemented but we are briefly considering options.

ble_zps65c74296.png

premiumbufftanks_zps149e008c.png