Spartans Home

Question - MHQ2 on US Dom Server

NCO

A quick question - I grabbed Chopper 2 and MHQ 2 to roll on some side missions, and some players asked me to please leave the MHQ at main base, so it could be used to teleport back to main base when folks get killed. MHQ1 was deployed at the AO.

No problem - but I thought the expectation in the past was MHQ1 for the main AO and MHQ 2 for side missions.

I can go either way (no jokes!), and am easy to get along with (I think), but is there a preference about this? B)

I've heard this myself, I'm a bit hazy as to whether the general rule of thumb has changed, but I'd tell them to shove it personally.. The Main AO fellas have their MHQ, SM people have their MHQ if they want, if they don't then yeah, leave it at the base.

Although if you have a squad of 4-5 members all working together in TS you really don't need the MHQ for SM.

Edited by DeltaSierra~SPARTA~

Here is how it is supposed to happen, and if any regular on the server says differently, please point them to this post.

MHQ 1: Used for Main AO Only

MHQ 2: Used for Side Missions. If not being used for side missions, it is to be parked next to the para flag at main base so others at MHQ-1 can teleport to it if necessary. Priority goes to side missions though.

Chopper 1: Use for Main AO only. Chopper pilots do not land it and get out to fight, unless a very small number of people (5 and under) are on the server.

Chopper 2: Used for Side Missions only.

Chopper 3: Used as backup for Main AO. Backup includes: When chopper 1 is full or if Chopper 1 is damaged and an engineer needs to be flown out to repair it. It is also not to be landed and abandoned at the main AO. Pilots don't fight.

Wreck Chopper: Only used to pick up wrecks.

Hope that answered your question SGT.