Spartans Home

Arma 2 and TrackIR 5

Batwing~SPARTA~

Hi all, need some suggestions...

I am enjoying TrackIR 5 with Arma 2 and is way a new way to play the game. Still getting used to the different feeling, however I have a question.

I ammplaying the SP campaign also, and I found I cannot really enjoy the IR there when it comes to missions involving the Strategic Command.

The F7, F9 and F12 are binded to the IR software in background and they make a mess in game, so I cannot select my Units and/or switch from the first 10 unitis to the other 10 (F11 and F12).

I tried to see any way to reconfigure those keys on the IR software but I can t find it...

Any suggestion?

Thx

yes you can config the track buttons to your liking look on the lower right side on he track software you will notice those keys you mentioned. Now i haven't done this in a while,there should be a settings tab where you can change those keys it's there because i have changed them. I think it's on the left side where you change the sensitivity of the movement keep looking it's there.

Thx Skele. I m going crazy to find it. If by any chance u can post a screenshot, that would be nice, because those settings are very well hidden!

@ Tolozor:

the track ir toggle is F12, but that doesn t help. It deactivate temporarely the IR cam but does not allow me to use the botton in Arma

Hey Batwing,

The key bindings are under the 'Advanced' section, in the lower-left corner of the main window. You have to click on the little arrow to the right of the word 'Advanced' so that you can see the settings and change them.

IPB Image

Edited by Fatal_Papercut~SPARTA~

Hey Batwing,

The key bindings are under the 'Advanced' section, in the lower-left corner of the main window. You have to click on the little arrow to the right of the word 'Advanced' so that you can see the settings and change them.

IPB Image

Is this the same Batwing from TAW years ago? If so whats up man how are you, send me a PM, glad to see you playing Arma 2. Legion of Sparta has the best servers on Arma 2.

@ Fatal

Thx a lot for the screen man, solved and reconfigured it. Is working great now :)

@ ranger

Yep ! it s exactly the same Bat from TAW :) nice to see u around man ! Oh I really noticed Sparta has the best server around, but also I have to say these guys are just a blast to be around with :)

however I am playing also MWLL right now, Hope to see u around sometimes. My MSN messenger is mario.sessa@hotmail.com, add me to the list :) See ya :)