Spartans Home

Operation Sky Sweeper

Ebden~SPARTA~

In my continuing search for exciting custom missions, I've found and tried

Operation Sky Sweeper by Raddik (co-14)

It starts you hot `n heavy. If you aren`t on the ball from your spawn then the primary objective, to defend an MLRS, will be toast fast.

It`s primarily a pilot map where you fly CAS for a friendly MLRS while dealing with SUs, tanks, and an assortment of other enemy-minded targets. Some cool scripts are running from the carrier deck, including a functional `deck launch` option.

The vanilla version works well.

The Mando missile version is still working out a few bugs. I may try that one today, once the x-mas decorations are down and this house is back to some proper shape.

I`ll have it up periodically (look for server `SPARTA-Ebden`) and pw`d for TS only peeps.

Sorry I missed it. Yesterday I was only on the AirDom which actually had some ground support. The likes of idan, T1, Gooniversal, and Jack made it a pretty fun time (aside from the usual problem people joining and destroying the base).

Sorry I missed it. Yesterday I was only on the AirDom which actually had some ground support. The likes of idan, T1, Gooniversal, and Jack made it a pretty fun time (aside from the usual problem people joining and destroying the base).

I never ran it yesterday, but it's one that I'd like to run with 5-6 people (it needs at least that many)