Spartans Home

Arma2's Compass Feature

Durka-Durka~SPARTA~

I really like the compass, but I don't know if it's my monitor, my resolution, or my video card that I can't see the mils clearly as I thought I could when I first started playing this thing. I'm needing it for a mission I'm making, and I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to make it any bigger or if this is what I've gotta live with. Anyone have info on this? Thanks!

I really like the compass, but I don't know if it's my monitor, my resolution, or my video card that I can't see the mils clearly as I thought I could when I first started playing this thing. I'm needing it for a mission I'm making, and I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to make it any bigger or if this is what I've gotta live with. Anyone have info on this? Thanks!

AT_GUI

Enlarges compass to fully readable size (degrees/mils)

Shifts chat box to right so it's not covered by MOTD etc.

Install and launch like any other mods.

Enjoy

Thanks X, this really helped out a lot. Just for clarification for those who want to use this mod, you don't have to install all the addons, you can delete the ones you don't want. Right now I'm only using the compass feature by making a folder in the main Arma2 directory called @at/addons/filename.pbo