Spartans Home

EW

Ebden~SPARTA~

This saucy bug at the truck is obnoxious. According to the BI forums, I need to be fully healed before I can drive, but the bugger who would have healed me...wouldn't.

I hope I don't need to run the whole blasted thing again.

Otherwise, what a twist at the end of mission 1!

This saucy bug at the truck is obnoxious. According to the BI forums, I need to be fully healed before I can drive, but the bugger who would have healed me...wouldn't.

I hope I don't need to run the whole blasted thing again.

Otherwise, what a twist at the end of mission 1!

Sorted-You can't heal after the SL orders you to drive. Luckily I had a save a little while before. A machinegunner lights up as medic. I had to call 'injured' a few times in front of the jerk until he'd help.

You board at the tailgate.

Without spoiling the mission...when in Balota, work your way to a shed in the SE corner (note the red circle). A little disturbing, given the 'atmosphere.'

post-516-1261574983_thumb.jpg

As a replacement for the Sidewinder Harrier in TacDom, how about using the AH64 from 1.05 with the sidewinders instead?

this removeWeapon "HellfireLauncher"; this removeMagazine "8Rnd_Hellfire"; this addMagazine "8Rnd_Sidewinder_AH64"; this addWeapon "SidewinderLauncher_AH64";

This will work in the init field of the game (dunno if the repair pad in domi will reload the sidewinders *JUST TESTED* , It says that it is reloading Hellfires, but it actually reloads the sidewinders) so it's a simple drag-n-drop.

I'm currently looking around to see if the only color is brown, or the green that you see in the EW picture is available.