Spartans Home
Rocky

PayDay 2 VR

I know you guys like Payday2 - beta is out for VR, looks amazing, I'll try it later tonight.

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 1

I'm having a spot of difficulty getting steam to load the beta for me, but some really positive feedback on reddit

I played for 5 hours straight last night, I’ve had my vive over a year and have never done that. never had so much fun in a VR game. Was with 3 other randoms the whole time and we had a great time together, laughing, working togeather having an epic time. stealth missions are so awesome. The games awesome, the VR implementation is just fantastic. The teleporting is done very well, it’s more of a dash, similar to raw data. feels great but I would love onward style movement option eventually! It Did not at all take away from the fun though :)

Ran great, feels great, looks awesome. I’m so happy they made this. This is why I have a vive, by far most content rich VR game yet. Like wow. THANK YOU DEVS!!!

Lol MH6 I figured you would be using it for flying choppers in games like Arma3.

As a glasses wearer i'm less inclined to pull the trigger until more time has passed and the fit and finish is a little more refined on these things.