Spartans Home

Sparta's Official "What Are You Drinking" Thread

French Vodka?? thats like American beer or Dutch wine or South African Sake...that cant be right man!

Im a horrible beer drinker,i only drink Corona.....often called one of the shittiest beers on the planet....but i like it cause its not that strong when it comes to flavor\bitterness.

French Vodka?? thats like American beer or Dutch wine or South African Sake...that cant be right man!

Im a horrible beer drinker,i only drink Corona.....often called one of the shittiest beers on the planet....but i like it cause its not that strong when it comes to flavor\bitterness.

I found out recently that I'm allergic to the hops in beer. :( I would drink a few, then wake up and couldn't breathe out of my nose for a week.

Edited by Durka-Durka~SPARTA~

Why do you french people hate everything?

I found out recently that I'm allergic to the hops in beer. :(

funny, I use a prescription medication thar makes me allergic to alcohol. (discovered by Halli one day, it's called protopic).

so I drink alc free but on occasions I sip some alc. and suffer the reactions.

http://www.lono.co.uk/drink-alcoholfree-beercider-c-61_72.html?attrcng=1&lonoattr=2&newattr=2

Alc free beer has come along way in 20 years, tastes like regular beer.

and

http://www.disaronno.com/default.aspx?ReturnUrl=/en

entry_img.jpg

Gotta love sodas outside the USA. Real sugar, 'odd' sized cans. This one happens to be in Italian. Sadly, I didn't get to go out drinking authentic Sicilian wines, as we're only slotted for the minimum ground time before we have to leave again.