Spartans Home

AMD

I cant believe I failed to notice the last really decent sale AMD had was the 1090T 6 core and I'm stretching "DECENT" I have not had any problems with mine KNOCK KNOCK, and it is hard to find the 1090T

125V yeah its warm I'm loving the low heating bill at the end of every month thats a plus when it gets cold in the winter. and really they just threw the FX out there like it was the best IDK must be a younger

generation running things in there marketing department and yeah 225w thats bad just another problem waiting to happen.

this vid speaks for it self ..

how did u do it Athlon haha

and indeed for around 400_ Euro u can have this .. (MSI 990FXA-GD65 AMD FX-8320 Corsair 8 GB DDR3-1600 Quad-Kit )

Edited by EBE

I dont have the time to do the research but I will say this...

If AMDs new 8 core behaves like the old one did, acting and operating as a 4 core device then I don't care how many gigahertz it runs at.

I love AMD but I drive an intel...Why? Primarly AMDs marketing department and their lack of touch with reality. The old bulldozers were at best equivalant to an i5.

Remember... when building a computer it is the whole package that makes the differance. One great part can help, yes, but it is all about reducing bottlenecks. 5ghz is awesome but if it is on the current FSBs then you will NEVER see the performance difference over the previous generation. One must feed the beast to have a BEAST.

• 2 weeks later...

No the 9590 is at $300 It just came out, Thats the reasion why nobody has one yet. Maybe me soon. Still better then $1,000 for the top intell wich no one here has anyway. They are available all over now. Again a review done buy amature testers, on some boards useing What for parts???????????????? And at what settings??????????????? and what ram???????? at what mhz???????????? at what timeings???????????? and what vid card??????????????

It beats intell on some and intell beats it on some at default.

Untill pyle driver and steam roller comes out. But one thing i saw the intell boards really socks it to you on price alot more then the AM3 boards right now. Ile stay amd thank you very much.

One is going to complain about the power draw when your vid card uses way more then that, ok then. Water cooling cools it down well. with power, comes power and heat.

When the norm power supply is 1 kw now, allrighty then. See what 2 top invidia cards draw under full load in sli Or quad sli under full load.

I might get the new high speed wideband 90 megs a second and see what it will do. That will be fun.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~