Spartans Home

Guild wars 2

• 4 months later...

Just finished the download and registration.

I am SuperJedi.7245

Also, I haven't heard if we all need to join the same server or not. I'm pretty sure they're filling up quickly, so I don't know if picking one will work. For the time being, I've chosen Anvil Rock.

Edited by SuperJediBob

MHSix.4703

I will start a character on Anvil Rock for now, we can consolidate our forces on a single server once we get an idea of who all is playing.

Edit: New home server is Maguuma. You can transfer for free from the character selection screen.

Edited by MH6~SPARTA~

I'm confused - since pringle is in the Order of the Muffin as well. Was this an old post?

Technically, it is old. I found out about Muffin after I'd done one for Sparta. Players aren't limited to one Guild, though. So, I'll keep this one around if Spartans want to group up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Halloween events have kicked off. Goofy fun. Also, is it a double post if the last one was months ago? :poster_oops:

Quick postscript, it seems the bot plague is getting worse. I hope the devs are tracking that issue. Not sure what can be done.

Might have to try playing again. I really need to try a dungeon too, playing solo gets boring.