Spartans Home

Android Users - GO Launcher EX.. Just Insane!

Batwing~SPARTA~

hey guys,

If you use android and you love your device this is just for you.

Maybe you heard about "Modding" phones, "Rooting", new "Roms" to add new looks and possibly better performances.

Maybe you heard about it but you are not a geek and riskying to brick your phone is not your attitude.

Then GO Launcher EX is absolutely for you!

First of all is FREE. It does not require any Modding or Rooting. It is just a great application and as such, is not gonna screw your phone in any way. If you don t like it, you simply unistall it and you are back to normal.

Once you use it tho you will understand why +10 million users love it!

It s a breathe of fresh air to your device! It is not improving your performances technically speaking but improves your "Expreience".

It comes with dedicated gadgets you may want or not, they are free as well.

It has tons of dedicated Themes (free as well, some are for sale) to change your experience with sounds, icons and backgrounds. Transition animation are a blast. Folder management is great and intuitive.

It work seamless with whatever you have already installed on your phone.

Level of customization is excellent. It is already great out of the box and you don t really need to modify anything, but if tekkie side arise, you may have great fun with it :)

If you have an older device and you are tired to be stuck on an older Android look or you have a launcher you might be tired of (see TWLauncher on Samsung devices), this can be the total solution to you fancy needs :)

I strongly suggest to give it a shot: Play store and look for it "GO Launcher EX".

Oh, and just because i m in a specially good mood today, I ll give you another hint: "Dolphine HD" browser, the best internet on your Android ;)

We could do with a Phones forum area, as this will only get bigger & more app posting will get lost.

GO Launcher EX, is excellent, I use it and another must have is 'Widget Locker'

Widget locker replaces your lock screen.

It's NOT FREE (about $1.99 - $2.50) but it is great too, for your LOCK SCREEN can support multiple UNLOCKS,

I have standard unlock + video player + real calc + camera+ alarm clock + silent.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS50ZXNsYWNvaWxzdy53aWRnZXRsb2NrZXIiXQ..

This is widget locker lock screen on my GALAXY NOTE

By sliding any of the icons left or right I unlock the phone & go into that app directly

The screen shot is taken directly on the NOTE by long holding the stylus pen & uploading via photobucket mobile.

export_05.png

The wallpaper I use at the moment is 'BLUE SKIES' (there is a free version with limited functions)

Changes with time of day, sunrise,noon,dusk,night etc....

YOU CAN TINT the lock screen so it's not as bright as the UNLOCKED screens (setting ALPHA).

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fishnoodle.clouds&feature=more_from_developer#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwMiwiZmlzaG5vb2RsZS5jbG91ZHMiXQ..

By sliding the calculator icon to the left I go into the calc app.

export_06.png

SUPPORTS LIVE WALLPAPERS & STATIC.

HERE IS A VIDEO ! that EXPLAINS

The Super clock is from Beautiful widgets, Skin Vos-Ghost

export_07.png