Spartans Home

DayZ - Zombie Mod for ARMA 2

Phisher~SPARTA~

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy shit, this zombie shit is boosting arma 2 sales like crazy. Im pretty sure BIS has an eye on them now.

and mh6, seems like all your free time has probably gone away ahahha

cant wait to get back and put my new build together and hop back on to play with you all

Edited by Skazbr~SPARTA~

I just found this out the hard way, apparently if you have to much gear, which weights a person down, and you go in the water, not to the point of swimming just a little bit in from land edge, a player will lose all their gear. A player can get the most of the stuff back, you would have to go prone in the water and try to find most of it. Which sucks for me, I lost my bag and all its wonderful gear which I was only 50m away from putting it in my tent. Shit, I should of stopped at tent first and drank last.

Also Berenzino has a evac tent area now. I came across it last night. Its on the southwest side on the soccer field. That was a nice addon they put in mod. Every time I passed that soccer field I always thought it would be cool to see a evac area with tents.

I will be back home this weekend, so back to the gaming rig and I'd like to get some time on this.

I haven't touched ARMA for an age so not sure what version I'm at or where I should be.

Can someone confirm latest version of ARMA and relevant mods needed for this, so that I can get them sorted as soon as I get home?

I hope to be ready for action around 22.00 Friday, so in time for the US guys?

Anyone interested in helping a DayZ noob stay alive?

MH6, [legion]9lives i caught him spawning stuff. then he admitted it to me on his ts. in chicago 2,3,4. with that said, do they need admins for this mod?

Edited by rawdog

MH6, [legion]9lives i caught him spawning stuff. then he admitted it to me on his ts. in chicago 2,3,4. with that said, do they need admins for this mod?

Taking care of it, thanks. And I'll check with the other guys about admins, right now I think it's mostly Tonic taking care of it.

Its an Alpha for crying out loud, they will find exploits and what not, and since they are telling people about it then it wont last long before killed. And they will move on and find more, when they run out of exploits it will be time for arma 3 :P

I think Rocket is going about this in an awesome way:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1689

Following database-level automated bans have been issued today (does not include administrator issued individual bans):

1530432 sexcrimevictim

10734790 Abdul Jabaar

8055174 SharStation

10742662 Le_Pewp

10760966 BIGJOHNO

10780742 [Legion]SavageJuicebox

10783686 hergher

10869702 Adam

10891398 OPSEK

10909254 [PATY] scott_

1473222 KillerBean

1449350 Snake

15088134 Rainrix

10955974 El Diablo

10958662 Alex

638210 Cpt. Sanchesz

2264390 Pjotr

11161286 [osk]pZEROs

3702598 SharStation

10759814 T-BENZIN

10544262 Big Oso

Congratulations to today's winners. You received a lifetime ban from DayZ on all servers.

Please enjoy not playing DayZ, ever.

I think Rocket is going about this in an awesome way:

http://dayzmod.com/f...ad.php?tid=1689

Following database-level automated bans have been issued today (does not include administrator issued individual bans):

1530432 sexcrimevictim

10734790 Abdul Jabaar

8055174 SharStation

10742662 Le_Pewp

10760966 BIGJOHNO

10780742 [Legion]SavageJuicebox

10783686 hergher

10869702 Adam

10891398 OPSEK

10909254 [PATY] scott_

1473222 KillerBean

1449350 Snake

15088134 Rainrix

10955974 El Diablo

10958662 Alex

638210 Cpt. Sanchesz

2264390 Pjotr

11161286 [osk]pZEROs

3702598 SharStation

10759814 T-BENZIN

10544262 Big Oso

Congratulations to today's winners. You received a lifetime ban from DayZ on all servers.

Please enjoy not playing DayZ, ever.

Best part is the Legion member on the list. tongue.gif

Good riddance, be more where that came from.

1530432 sexcrimevictim, my laptops guid, lost-key, ftw... or not...

further note, i was on legions ts wearelegion.ts.nfoservers.com pw alpha, and a few convo's that i could record but sadly not get audio..

scx to lunchbox, you gonna get unbanned

lb-scx, yeah light foot gonna take care of it.

scx-lb, good cause we need that m107

--------------------------------------

prior to this was them talking about

mk46's mk48's being in tents.

just food for thought i'm not innocent.. but i'm definitely not as guilty.

Edited by rawdog

Damn, this game is hard work!

Since getting home Friday and dl'ing the mod I've managed to get onto 3 servers in god knows how many attempts. The first time the gfx were all shot, everytime I turned they would go all blocky and ended up getting jumped by Zed's I couldn't see. The 2nd time some bastard called Constantine up and shot me! This latest time I've managed about an hour's wandering, picked up a crossbow, avoided 3 "unknowns" and have just lost connection, so |I hope things will be as they were when I get back on.

One pressing question: How do you get water? So far I've found an empty bottle, wasted 5 minutes knee deep in a pond but to no avail. My guys got a real thirst which I need to sort sooner rather than later.

Oh, I got me a zombie! :thumbsup_anim:

Damn, this game is hard work!

Since getting home Friday and dl'ing the mod I've managed to get onto 3 servers in god knows how many attempts. The first time the gfx were all shot, everytime I turned they would go all blocky and ended up getting jumped by Zed's I couldn't see. The 2nd time some bastard called Constantine up and shot me! This latest time I've managed about an hour's wandering, picked up a crossbow, avoided 3 "unknowns" and have just lost connection, so |I hope things will be as they were when I get back on.

One pressing question: How do you get water? So far I've found an empty bottle, wasted 5 minutes knee deep in a pond but to no avail. My guys got a real thirst which I need to sort sooner rather than later.

Oh, I got me a zombie! :thumbsup_anim:

You can replenish your water by drinking soda cans or finding an empty canteen and filling it with water (from a pond/the ocean/pump fountains).