Spartans Home

DayZ - Zombie Mod for ARMA 2

Phisher~SPARTA~

Hahaha :)

Arrived in Chernarus at the coast near Cap Golova between Electrozavodsk and Chernogorsk with a bandage and painkillers. Great all the ingredients needed to die a slow death.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad ya like haji otherwise i'd just be writing one of those blogs noone reads lol, you, skbzer and noobachi were on.

heres part 2

not really any new developments just a bit of fear and loathing in chernarus

Request send to Bohemia .

question was ; reviving shoud be enabled .

lets see what they do with it

Don't hate the player hate the game.

Request send to Bohemia .

question was ; reviving shoud be enabled .

lets see what they do with it

Don't hate the player hate the game.

How can you revive someone that has been eaten by zombies. How do you administer CPR to someone that is infected?

Not going to happen.......

How can you revive someone that has been eaten by zombies. How do you administer CPR to someone that is infected?

Not going to happen.......

You ask those questions in a game where you kill dead people? :thumbsup_anim:

Just FYI,

Having issues with HFB right now. Server should be up soon.

Basically, we had multiple invoices on the account for July. Crispy paid one of them, yet the invalid ones still caused the account to go into repayment suspension. We have receipts and everything so I am sure it will be online as soon as they see it.

You ask those questions in a game where you kill dead people? :thumbsup_anim:

what about gunshots wounds to the foot killing you?? (or friendly fire )

so i break a leg ; one shot of morphine wil do the trick ?? (duck tape )

and why is there no TV or i-phone any where (gsm)

many things are not correct so revive is not so crazy ....

Edited by EBE

Hey guys I may have a Op on for the weekend not going to give anything away so i explain on team speak when i get on later.

ooow me me me

Last Night ;

i joined the server and realized again that everybody was somewhere else ..

i made my way slowly to the coordinates that i got from KARL ..

i had to pass one of the castle's , as i entered i was very stealthy thougt i heard infected ..

i saw one survivor around the corner like 10m away , Engaging no time to talk ..

then i swiftly realized no there is two .. bang bang chic chic blaim blaim . there down ..

back on track ..

i met up with friendly's in a town ..

again 2 survivors .. what luck .. engaging one down (M16) , the other was fighting zombs, got him too.. while he was firing in my direction .

but there wore more survivors here a couple friends of A.J . so they hooked up with us . PARTY of 5 now (woop woop )

as we roamed towards the OP camps and sutch we , got hitchhikers along the way .. PARTY of 6 (damn).

To bad that we did not encounter more downed chopers or OP's .....

What we need ! is a home CAMP where we can rest our bones as we disconnect ..

who was all on server passing by ; Hajimoto Ironspy Karl Skaz Rolf a.j-sarge Eb3 ect..

Last Night ;

i joined the server and realized again that everybody was somewhere else ..

i made my way slowly to the coordinates that i got from KARL ..

i had to pass one of the castle's , as i entered i was very stealthy thougt i heard infected ..

i saw one survivor around the corner like 10m away , Engaging no time to talk ..

then i swiftly realized no there is two .. bang bang chic chic blaim blaim . there down ..

back on track ..

i met up with friendly's in a town ..

again 2 survivors .. what luck .. engaging one down (M16) , the other was fighting zombs, got him too.. while he was firing in my direction .

but there wore more survivors here a couple friends of A.J . so they hooked up with us . PARTY of 5 now (woop woop )

as we roamed towards the OP camps and sutch we , got hitchhikers along the way .. PARTY of 6 (damn).

To bad that we did not encounter more downed chopers or OP's .....

What we need ! is a home CAMP where we can rest our bones as we disconnect ..

who was all on server passing by ; Hajimoto Ironspy Karl Skaz Rolf a.j-sarge Eb3 ect..

You missed out the part where you and ajsarge leapt off the roof of the Polona factory :bleh:

I was about 1km away from the factory when the pair of lemmings jumped of the roof and I quickly made my way there, chancing upon an ATV parked near a tree about 200m away from the factory. There wasn't any decent loot in it so I thought i'd make my way over to EB3 and ajsarge and heal them up with the supplies I was carrying. We met up and then re-organized when we hear the ATV being driven off by a mysterious stranger (this might be the ATV that appears later on in the story). Deciding that the stranger was driving away and wasn't a threat we head east, crossing the exposed Polona-valley as quickly and as spread out as possible with the eventual aim to make it to Berezino.

Myself and EB3 head into the town from the south, aiming for the hospital with ajsarge covering our backs. When me and EB3 reach the hospital EB3 shouts "Survivors heading towards us from the North with zombies on their tails!". EB3 sends a couple of rounds their way with his M16 and wounds one of them whilst i'm flanking round a few houses, my heart pounding. One of the surviors is carrying a FAL, the other a Kobra and are having a hard time with the zombies still. Ajsarge is watching our progress and moving in to flank with us. At this point we're about 15 metres away from the survivors when they start communicating over direct chat, sounding pretty despondent about their situation.

I was closest to them trying to decide quickly what to do with them. It turned out that the two surviors were a male and female in-game and in real life, and I decided to do what i've never done which is to try and communicate with survivors that we've just engaged in a firefight. It turns out that they didn't shoot me on sight and so I offered medical assistance to one of them in the form of a blood transfusion. We're still a bit wary of them but decide to find out what they're up to and if they want to join up with me, EB3 and ajsarge which they agree to.

I move out with the pair of them close to me; EB3 and ajsarge travel behind watching out for any funny business from the strangers. We gradually make our way from hospital to supermarket, supermarket to apartments, apartments to tents etc. all the way to the school in the North East of the city, sharing out loot etc. It turned out that the guy's name was Andrew and the woman's name was Stephanie and they seemed friendly enough for us to trust them. Our little group of five decides to head to the NE airfield from Berezino, replenishing our water at Willow Lake.

I think at this point Karl has been up in the very NE corner of the map, keeping an eye on a few clusters of tents that he'd spotted the other night. My memory is a bit sketchy but I think he tells us over TS that he's spotted someone returning to the camp on an ATV (possibly the one we'd heard ealier) and he engages the guy, killing him. Anyway he meets up with us at Olsha hill, east of the NE airfield. Myself and Karl provide overwatch (really just Karl actually, i went afk to make a cup of tea) whilst EB3, ajsarge, Stephanie and Andrew check out the airfield proper. We then make our way to the camps in the NE that Karl found and we load up on medical supplies and get some more magazines for Andrew's FAL as well as a DMR for EB3.

We head south again to the airfield to check it out again then meet up with Skaz (and possibly BloodWolf?) at Ostry hill to the west of the airfield. Now there's approximately 8 of us travelling in our group. We head to Pobeda dam and then onto Devil's Castle (meeting Ironspy on the way I think) where our group eventually disbands peacefully.

All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed the night; teaming up with two strangers was an interesting new experience and trying to coummnicate via direct chat and TS was quite fun. It definitely adds another dimension to the game when you meet up with randoms but I probably wouldn't do it too often as you always hear of treachery afoot in the dayZ forums.

Here's to ajsarge, EB3, Andrew, Stephanie, Karl, Skaz, Bloodwolf and Ironspy for an awesome game of dayZ! :cheers:

Edited by Rolf

Another day another life .........

Against Karl's previous advice, I ventured up to Green Mountain & indulged in my own personal zombie nightmare. I survived, at the expense of too much ammo, with a frag as my only reward.

Escaping north down the hill I'm now at a dilemma, which way to turn.........

I've supplies for a few days but not sure where to head for?

Previous journeys have focused on the NW but is that where I'm likely to finally hook up with my fellow Spartans?

Taking Ebe's point, do we have a "home camp"?

I've adopted the lone-wolf survivalist mentality which is just about keeping me going. So I'm confident of getting safely to a rally point, just need know in which locale.

I won't be on again until Friday or saturday so will get onto TS and hope people are around at the time.

Edited by Watchman~SPARTA~

Another day another life .........

Against Karl's previous advice, I ventured up to Green Mountain & indulged in my own personal zombie nightmare. I survived, at the expense of too much ammo, with a frag as my only reward.

Escaping north down the hill I'm now at a dilemma, which way to turn.........

I've supplies for a few days but not sure where to head for?

Previous journeys have focused on the NW but is that where I'm likely to finally hook up with my fellow Spartans?

Taking Ebe's point, do we have a "home camp"?

I've adopted the lone-wolf survivalist mentality which is just about keeping me going. So I'm confident of getting safely to a rally point, just need know in which locale.

I won't be on again until Friday or saturday so will get onto TS and hope people are around at the time.

I found a place , and only two clicks from water..

There is always the ; thing of being run uppon but maybe thats what we need (action)

one (person) coud always lay low in HOME-camp ...(even when more people now about it)

intel (More) will be provided on TS3.....

http://dayzwiki.com/wiki/Gmap/beta/gmap.html?m=big-city&c=City&t=Zelenogorsk&mode=mark&z=4&x=-153.888916015625&y=68.13229763155431

Edited by EBE