Spartans Home

Blur - arcade racing game with a twist

Batwing~SPARTA~

Mr Hajimoto got me into this.

BLUR - on sale on Steam for 5 bucks. The best 5 bucks you could spend on a racing game!

If you don t know what Blur is, google it. I m typing from my phone and ot would take too much :)

Trust me on this: this game is pure fun! And is addicting! We have been playing online for a few hours and I couldn t stop!

Be adviced, controls cannot be re-mapped (weird) so either keyb or 360 conteoller are accepted. I play with keyboard and I m confy with that.

Multi is up to 10 players together and the netcode worked very well. I didnt suffer any lag.

At 5 bucks you cant miss this game!

The fact that I cannot use any kind of controller at all, even when using an xbox360 emulator (turns any non XInput gamepad into an emulated 360 controller for use in games that only support 360 controllers), is a big downside for me. I bought it, played about 3 races, and set it aside. I'm not racing with a damn keyboard. Blur is obviously a console game, and they could not go through even the basic measures of adding actual PC support.

Haji quite often has extra copies, ask him :)

And BTW, yesterday evening we hasd a sessionwith Haji, Medic, Fatal, Sarrok and a few others, a private server 8 pilots, it was a blast..

It more addicting than pistachios !!

Edited by Batwing~SPARTA~