Spartans Home

DO IT!

DaiSan

Project Update #23: FINAL UPDATE: The last push! New reward added to get your name in the credits!

Posted by Christian Allen, Serellan LLC Like

As we come down the home stretch, we want to spend a special thanks to all of you who have pledged, and even more so to those who have spent time spreading the word.

At this point, things are coming in tight. If we continue at our current rate, we will be JUST short of our goal. BUT, if everyone that has pledged increased their pledge by $15, or got another person to pledge $15, we WILL make it.

To encourage that, we have added a new reward, at the $60 level, you will get your name in the credits in a special section reserved JUST for Kickstarters. Everyone who has already pledged more than that will automatically get this if we make it, but we encourage them to up by just $15 as well!

20 hours left, it is still possible to make it if you help make it happen. Regardless, we appreciate your support and passion!

Thanks,

Serellan LLC

MAKE SURE YOU DO!!!

I pledged $75. Match me SPARTANS and FRIENDS!!!! Or else we'll be fighting in the shade.

made my pledge :thumbsup:

didn't think they would make this, but the counter goes up every few minutes

4,236 Backers

$170,877 pledged of $200,000 goal

7 hours to go

can't help feeling that although this game would have a very dedicated and supportive community, and mods and all that stuff, bottom line is i don't think the game will be profitable unless the console market show some interest. :cold:

Less than 6k to go at 1652 EST!!! WOO HOO.

It looks like the people who were holding out, have decided to pay up.

I'm not one to prematurely tally my hens, but this is looking fantastic!

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

IN THE BAG BABY!!!!

Apparently, Notch, the creator of Minecraft made some request or bet or something. I am trying to find out now. I know that the $7,500 reward was taken. Maybe he purchased it and others to notice.

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

i think Notch might have got the word out (on twitter) just in time :)

And if Notch likes it, then we know it's good. Except for what he likes that isn't good of course.

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

Well done and thanks to everyone who took the time to donate or just spread the word. At least there is ONE game on the horizon that may fulfil our need for a thinking man's shooter.