Spartans Home

Are you freakin' kidding me?

MedicSN6

Now that is complete bullshit. Those feeds pass through the same filters that regular chat and voice over IP do and are monitored by the CIA,NSA,FBI, and other agencies. Yet anouther use of the "fear the terrorist" card to tighten your grip over the population.

Now that is complete bullshit. Those feeds pass through the same filters that regular chat and voice over IP do and are monitored by the CIA,NSA,FBI, and other agencies. Yet anouther use of the "fear the terrorist" card to tighten your grip over the population.

But this is from Australia. I mean, I know everything is upside down there, but this one is just stupidity wrapped in fear.

Different styles of play and missions - from planting bombs to fighting one-on-one - are available and players can even join "clans" - groups which regularly play together.

I had no idea it was this bad...i mean players can join "clans"....thats insane.

There has also been evidence they are being used as training tools for insurgents.

Woow....we are so fucked,i mean imagine one of those terrorist trolling Afghanistan with the M16 reddot and the fragx3 and double tap perk.....

I had no idea it was this bad...i mean players can join "clans"....thats insane.

Woow....we are so fucked,i mean imagine one of those terrorist trolling Afghanistan with the M16 reddot and the fragx3 and double tap perk.....

You think YOUR fucked!!!!! What about me man! I dont play COD or BF3 and so I dont have any perks of my own. and even if a did I dont know what to do if I dont have a tank

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY

Edited by Roach