Spartans Home

new expantions coming soon

i dont know how meny people are still playing BF3 but i saw to day that there bringing out up to 3 more expantion packs first focused on close quater combat then secound one is focused on vechle's and will bring new tanks and outher stuff and aparently a huge map and then last will be called end game but im not shore what that will bring

mor info on close quaters

This fall will also bring the expansion pack Battlefield 3: Armored Kill. Featuring all-out vehicle warfare with new tanks, ATV's, and mobile artillery, it also includes the biggest map in Battlefield history. Come winter, it is time for the fourth expansion pack Battlefield 3: End Game.

Sorry, but...god damned that sounds awesome.

Oh and:

first dlc is freekin call of duty

No. It isn't. Not until they implement dumb kill-streak driven events like the missiles and helicopter attacks, or they get rid of destructible environments, anyway. I'll take BF3 combat of COD combat any day of the week.

Edited by MH6~SPARTA~

Speaking for myself, I played it too much. I played it for the stats and gadgets etc. I rarely enjoyed playing it. Now I play once a week for 1.5 hours and its not so bad. I am glad you're still having fun with it though. I am not bashing the game, just that I am not a big fan of adversarial play.