Spartans Home

D I A B L O III

EBE

hey on DIABLO 111..

So looks like the date in belgium is going to be around 19th of April ..

Who's going to try this one .. looks like coop is 4 players (?).

greetz .

hey on DIABLO 111..

So looks like the date in belgium is going to be around 19th of April ..

Who's going to try this one .. looks like coop is 4 players (?).

greetz .

even game-mania(store) has this on their site ; VERWACHT(expected) : 03 / 2012

Even the price they know .. 54.98€

Edited by EBE

• 4 weeks later...

Lets put it like this Ebe.... if playing Diablo III in April means I have to move to Belgium...... Can you please mail me the latest apartment / house listing in your area???

So Haji - after all your beta test experience.. are you still moving to Belgium?

So Haji - after all your beta test experience.. are you still moving to Belgium?

Short Answer: Yes

Long Answer:

• Even after considerable beta testing and not being very fond of the watered down rune system, as opposed to the developers vision of 3000 runes that random dropped which are used to augment a players abilities. Guaranteeing unique character builds that would never get stale.
  • Even after the announcement that PVP will not be a part of the retail release, but distributed later as a DLC/Patch.
  • Even after only being exposed to static towns and static layouts through out the countryside.
  • Even though after all of my beta testing, never experiencing the dynamic dungeons or dynamic environments that Diablo is famous for.

YES.

Keep in mind I still enjoy Titan Quest Immortal Throne, so I am banking on the fact that, there is no way D3 can be LESS of an experience than TQ:IT........Right??.... Right? Kal??

• 5 weeks later...

Multi-player co-op was fairly easy to sync up in game for MH6 and I. The fact that the loot on the ground is unique to you was nice, as you don't feel like you are fighting over the same drops. I too was surprised on how quickly we were able to get to level 10 and beat Beta.

got the BETA to work last night

got lucky around 0.00 hours so played until; 2.00 hours

looks promising the friend inviting thing worked too

good work